CTU Scholarship Fund
The CTU Scholarship Fund is dedicated to providing scholarships to full-time students who attend a school owned by Perdoceo Education Corporation and have financial need. To be considered for a need based scholarship of $500 to $2,000 per academic year from the CTU Scholarship Fund, students should complete a scholarship application and return it to the school.
In addition to the CTU General Grant and Scholarship Conditions, students must meet the following criteria:
- There will be no restriction based upon age, race, creed, color, or sex.
- The scholarship recipient must be a full-time student currently attending or enrolled for a future start at Colorado Technical University.
- The scholarship recipient must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to determine if there is an unmet financial need in order to receive this need-based scholarship.
- Current students must be in good academic standing.
- Newly enrolled students must have been in good academic standing at their last institution.
- The CTU Scholarship Fund will require the potential scholarship recipient to provide sufficient information to also be judged on the following criteria:
- Essay – Applicant’s maximum 500 word typed essay on the following topic: “Why are you seeking a CTU scholarship and how will receiving it help you meet your educational and career goals.”
- Members of the Scholarship selection committees, CTU Scholarship Fund Director’s, Perdoceo Education Corporation employees, Colorado Technical University employees and their immediate families shall not be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Students must attend the qualifying quarter prior to the scholarship being awarded.
- If a student withdraws or otherwise terminates his/her attendance at Colorado Technical University prior to the academic year’s conclusion, any unused portion of the scholarship reverts back to the CTU Scholarship Fund pursuant to the refund policy.