The U.S. Department of Education requires that we report and disclose certain information about our school programs in a clear, prominent, user-friendly, and easily understood manner. The intent of the requirement is to enable students to make an informed choice about a program of study. To this end, we have developed documents containing the following information:
- The on-time completion rate;
- The graduation rate;
- The employment rate(s); where applicable;
- The tuition and fees;
- The median loan debt incurred by students; and
- The occupations that the program may prepare students to enter, along with links to the O*NET occupational profiles.
U.S. Department of Education references from 34 Code of Federal Regulations:
- Occupation (Sections 600.2, 600.4, 600.5, 600.6, 668.6, and 668.8)
- Gainful Employment Reporting and Disclosure Requirements (Section 668.6)
- Student Right-to-Know Act (Section 668.45(d)(3))
Please note that these disclosures are collected and published per federal, state, or accreditation requirements, which may be different between campuses, and all information may not be available for each campus based on those requirements.
This information is located at http://www.coloradotech.edu/Disclosures
School records and information are released to employers with prior authorization from the student. These records include resume, portfolio, dates of attendance and degree program.