Student Senate Officer Grant (Physical Campus Students)
Colorado Technical University will award a Student Senate Officer Grant to recognize the elected officers of the Student Senate for their dedication and leadership. Once elected as an officer of the student senate, the student will be eligible for a grant of up to $500 per quarter for up to $2,000 per election year. In addition to the CTU General Grant and Scholarship Conditions, candidates must also meet the following:
• The Student Senate Officer Grant is first applied toward outstanding balances.
• Candidates must be accepted for admission into a degree program to be eligible to receive the grant.
• The student must hold an office as a member of the Student Senate.
• The student must participate in all assigned Student Senate activities.
• The student must maintain a GPA of 2.5 as an undergraduate and 3.0 as a graduate.
• The student must be at least half-time (at least 6 credits per quarter for undergraduate and at least 4 credits per quarter for graduate).
• The student must attend at least 3 of the 4 quarters in a given calendar year.
• Students receiving Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits or other CTU grant or scholarships may still qualify for this grant.