CTU General Grant and Scholarship Conditions
The following conditions must be met in order to receive any CTU scholarship or grant:
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to the University.
- CTU scholarships or grants are used exclusively toward academic program charges, including but not limited to tuition, fees, and course materials, and will be applied against outstanding, past, current or future charges at the University's discretion.
- Student must be in attendance during the applicable session.
- Must meet University guidelines for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- All scholarship or grants are applied as a credit to the student's account, and no cash payment will be awarded.
- A scholarship or grant may not be combined with any other CTU scholarship or grant, unless otherwise stated. The grant with the greatest benefit to the student will be awarded.
- A scholarship or grant may not be combined with the military tuition rate, unless otherwise stated.
- When combined with other financial assistance, scholarships or grants cannot exceed the student's direct cost to attend school.
- Scholarship/grant essay approvals and denials will be determined by the scholarship/grant committee.
- CTU scholarships or grants may not be combined with Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment benefits, unless otherwise noted.
- Scholarships/Grants are applied to the student's account per term based on the availability of funds.
- Students who withdraw lose all current institutional scholarship/grant eligibility and must reapply to be considered for future institutional scholarships/grants.
- All scholarships and grants cannot be transferred or substituted.
- Interested candidates should contact the Financial Aid Department for additional information.