Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration - Marketing Concentration
Effective July 26, 2011, this program is no longer available for future enrollments
Opportunities for marketing professionals are expected to increase by as much as 20 percent through 2010.* Marketing is the process of planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods and services to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organizational objectives. The Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing (ASBA-MKT) is designed to prepare you to understand and apply marketing, sales and management principles in order to contribute to organizational success.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, “National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix”
- Explain the core areas of marketing within an organization
- Describe the universal marketing processes for consumers and organizational markets
- Utilize business computer applications and software to create and develop business/marketing documents and reports
- Analyze the benefits and consequences of marketing activities on the physical environment and on the lives of buyers
- Develop appropriate career and professional skills for the marketing field
|ENGL080||English Composition Preparation||
Courses: General Education
|MKTG225||Introduction to Marketing||
|MKTG320||Advertising and Public Relations||
|Total Credit Hours:||8
ENGL112, English Composition II, is a prerequisite for all 300 and 400 level courses. Exceptions to this policy must be approved by the appropriate Director of Education, Dean or Chair.
Total Credit Hours: 92