University Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of their respective degree programs, Colorado Technical University graduates will possess:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- A solid foundation in mathematics and science
- Skills in critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Technological literacy and competency
- Skills to work effectively with different cultures locally and internationally
- A practical understanding of professional ethics
- Tools to sustain continuous, personal improvement and professional growth
Master's Program Learning Outcomes
Demonstrate technical fluency and application of knowledge that contributes to their chosen field and is supplemented by broad integrative understanding of complementary disciplines.
- Utilize analytical and critical thinking skills in order to synthesize, evaluate, and integrate concepts and knowledge for effective decision analysis and problem solving.
- Apply effective leadership strategy and skills in such areas as ethics, team building, project management and planning.
- Demonstrate an ability to convey professionally in written and verbal communications complex content reflecting key negotiation, conflict management, team-building and multi-cultural management skills.
Doctoral Program Learning Outcomes
Demonstrate fluency with the body of knowledge and demonstrate ability to apply relevant knowledge to their chosen field, supplemented by a broad integrative understanding of complementary disciplines.
Utilize analytical and critical thinking proficiencies as a means of synthesizing, evaluating, and integrating concepts and knowledge for effective decision analysis, and solution generation, in the context of their managerial interests and responsibilities.
Apply effective theories, models, skills, and competencies in the context of their interests and responsibilities within a multicultural society.
Contribute to the body of knowledge through research, scholarly writing and dissemination of research.