CTU Corporate Educational Alliances Grant
CTU has established a grant in the name of its Corporate Educational Alliances in order to assist eligible students and their immediate family members** with the opportunity to attend CTU. To be eligible for the Corporate Educational Alliances Grant, a candidate must be accepted for admission to the University, complete the Educational Alliances Attestation form and must also allow for verification of eligibility. Verification of eligibility may require the student to submit documentation of proof of employment with the corporation.
The conditions are as follows:
- The Corporate Educational Alliances Grant is used exclusively towards current, past, or future charges.
- The grant is awarded proportionately over each session in the academic year that the student is eligible and the grant percentage will be applied to the academic year tuition costs.
- Qualifying students must be an employee of the corporate educational alliance member or an employee’s immediate family member**.
- Students already receiving a discounted tuition rate will not be eligible for this grant.
- Students must be employed with the corporate educational alliance member at the time he/she completes the Educational Alliances Attestation form with Admissions
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to the University to be eligible to receive the grant.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student‘s account and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
- Students selected for employment verification must provide documentation before the grant is disbursed. Documentation must show the effective date of employment and must be submitted after employment.
- All of the above conditions must be fulfilled before the grant can be disbursed. The grant is non-retroactive, non-transferable and non-substitutable and cannot be combined with any other institutional grants. The grant with the greatest benefit to the student will be applied. Interested candidates should contact the CTU Financial Aid Office for additional application information.
**Immediate family members: Spouse (life partner) or dependent children only. Siblings, cousins, etc. are not considered an immediate family member.
Note: The Corporate Educational Alliances Grant funding is limited. If funding for the Corporate Educational Alliances Grant is exhausted, otherwise eligible students may not be awarded the grant.