BIBT Excellence in Academics Grant
Colorado Technical University (CTU) in cooperation with Bahamas Institute of Business & Technology (BIBT) has established a tuition scholarship program to assist qualified BIBT graduates in obtaining a bachelor degree in selected programs: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Human Resource Management Concentration, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Management Concentration, and Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.
The online scholarship covers partial or full tuition, course materials and text books. Three scholarships will be awarded each year to qualified candidates as follows:
(1) 100% Excellence in Academics Scholarship (President’s Award)
(2) 75% Excellence in Academics Scholarship (High Achiever Award)
(3) 50% Excellence in Academics Scholarship (Rising Star Award)
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other institutional scholarship*. The scholarship with the greatest benefit will be awarded to the student.
- *(includes the BIBT 35% Scholarship)
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to the University to be eligible to receive the scholarship. Recipient must enroll at CTU within 6 months of receiving the Scholarship notification letter.
- Students must maintain continuous enrollment at the University.
- The scholarship is awarded proportionately over each session in the academic year that the student is eligible. The scholarship percentage will be applied to the tuition costs for the term.
- The recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or the scholarship may be withdrawn at the discretion of CTU.
- Recipient must adhere to all entrance/application requirements at CTU.
- The scholarship is non-transferable and non-substitutable. No portion is refundable. All scholarships are applied as a credit to the student’s account and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
- All costs associated with the program at CTU beyond the scholarship amount is the student’s responsibility.