Proof of High School Graduation

Acceptable documentation of high school graduation (called Proof of Graduation) must be received by the institution by the first day of the second quarter or term in the degree program of study. It is the student’s responsibility to provide acceptable documentation of high school graduation or its equivalency. Students may be asked to provide additional documentation to support the validity of their proof of graduation. Any student who does not provide documentation of high school graduation or high school graduation equivalency, or who submits documentation that is invalid or from an invalid high school or organization, must have his or her enrollment cancelled. Once a student's enrollment is cancelled, he or she will not receive credit for any academic work submitted or grades earned prior to the cancellation.

For students who are utilizing Federal Financial Aid to cover tuition and fees, no Federal Financial Aid funds will be disbursed to a student’s account until a valid proof of high school graduation or its equivalent is received, reviewed and confirmed.